I've been using range finding binos for hunting about 5 years now. IMO, the utility of the integrated LRF/Bino can't be overstated. Like others have said, I can't imagine hunting without a LRF/Bino combo anymore. Here's what I can tell you about the EL Range LRF/Bino:

The LRF display intensity setting is adjustable. This is an important feature to me because I'm color blind and low intensity red/orange displays wash out in bright light.

The LRF read out is very simple, it displays both line of sight and horizontal distance in a very simple to read format. I too use several different rifles in the field so the simplicity of the EL Range is a big plus to me.

Battery life is long.

I did have one set of EL Range LRF fail in the field. Swaro did fix them in very short order, though the LRF was out of commission for the rest of that particular hunt. Fortunately, the guide had a pair of the same EL Range binos so it was not big deal. That said, they've seen some hard use and seem to be pretty tough.

The EL Range will not range targets under 30 yards (approximate), which may be an issue for bowhunting.

The optics are very, very good.

Earlier this year I purchased the new SIG Kilo3000 BDX for long range shooting because, unlike the Swaro, it integrates rifle ballistics and firing solutions into the display. I love the simplicity of the Swaro, but wanted to see if the Sig Kilo3000 BDX features would make it a game changer. With a better implementation it would be. But the current version of Sig Kilo3000BDX the display is hard for color blind folks to see, the diopter focus rings do not stay in place, and the optics are not as clear and crisp as the Swaro.