Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
No one with experience using the new Zeiss Victory?

Seems like the best of all worlds with the Bluetooth compatibility to load your ballistic data from phone app.

I have the Zeiss 10x range finding binos. Overall, everything is excellent about them.

The only disappointment is that the image is not as good as my Zeiss Conquest HD binos in very low light trying to evaluate buck racks.

I started to sell them, but as others mention, combining range finding with binos is really invaluable, so, kept them.

I owned two pair of Leica RF binos previously, and they had trouble ranging dark colored animals even such as a large dark colored cow in bright overhead light in humid conditions. The other broke. Both went back within 30 days of purchase and the Zeiss are vastly more reliable. Swaro RF binos are excellent, but uncomfortable in hand to me.

So to me, of the big three, Zeiss RF binos are the best irrespective of price. Swaros are good if comfortable in hand to the user, which to me they were not. Leica's just were not reliable in hot, humid conditions with bright overhead light, which is common in South Texas. So, skip the Leicas.

Looking through Meopta's, the image quality was no where even close to the Zeiss.