Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no question as to the value those departments place on the lives of those they’re paid to protect. Whether through inaction and cowardice or homicidal over-reaction and callous ineptitude they place little value on the lives of those they’re supposed to serve.

I watched a series about CCTV and crime in the UK. I was struck by a couple things.....the amount of automated and manned cameras plus sophisticated facial recognition software combined is astonishing. They are under constant surveillance and we’re not far behind.

The other thing that struck me was how little violence they used or needed when confronted by an armed man with a knife or machete. There seemed to be far less violence and the cops didn’t take everything personal. They used a lot less violence to secure an arrest and were met with less violence.

They do the same thing in korea everything is on video camera. Speeding tickets come in the mail.

Last edited by 79S; 12/05/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.