Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by KFWA
At that point, what would you have the cops do?

maybe it shouldn't have got to that point

There's certainly a discussion to be had there. And I know without a doubt in the extensive reviews this undergoes that will be discussed.

You have the value of hindsight. With that, what would you do if you were calling the shots? Start from the point that you knew armed robbers had taken a UPS driver hostage and were fleeing in his truck. As you discuss what you would do, discuss the potential negative consequences of your actions and inactions.

I wouldn't be calling the shots. For $60K a year, 2 divorces, learning to be a functional alcoholic and a bad pension isn't worth having a job where there is no margin of error in dealing with the worst of society

but they signed up for that, and their job is to protect and serve the public. One could argue the only thing they protected yesterday was jewelry or whatever those guys stole.

Just what I thought. You don't have the stones for the work, don't know what you would do if you were in a similar set of circumstances and offer nothing but criticism. Are you related to Colin Kaepernick, because you sound just like him.