Rules for Hostage Situation

1 – Don’t shoot the hostage.

2 – Don’t shoot if hostage is in the window. *

3 - See Rule # 1.

* Only shot allowed is from scoped rifle with clear kill shot on perp.

It’s really simple…unless you want to be the cop who texts / emails about his involvement for a week / month with everyone he knows, and calls all of his family, friends, and neighbors to watch the 6:00 / 10:00 PM news to “see” him on it, and ask them, “Did you see me?”. “Did you see me shoot?”. Been there…got the phone calls and heard it before…

Not ONE cop ran up along the side of the UPS van, where the perps couldn’t see his approach, to attempt a surprise “step into the door opening shot” to take the guy out to protect all surrounding civilians and save the hostage…not ONE.

But you can bet your azz, they’re all texting about their badazzness to each other right this very minute:

“I dumped it all”

“I got a half dump, and jammed”…[even though he didn’t jam…that’s just to stand out.]

“Who got the kill on him?”

“Going to the bar. Meet us there”…[nothing better than getting drunk while bragging and laughing about the fire fight…right?]

It was involuntary manslaughter of that UPS driver. He was in the window the whole time.

I thought the Patriot Act “paid” for this super duper communication system for all first responders, across multiple counties, to be connected and able to coordinate in any large emergency type situation, so you only have one chief, instead of multiple chiefs. No?

And I guess no hostage training has been taught [academy] or practiced [even once a year], so a real live scene is as “safe” as possible for a hostage and possible trapped citizens.

This is not Monday morning quarterbacking or hindsight…it’s simple common sense that citizens deserve. Their property taxes should not finance an Armed Military, who can’t wait to go hot on the streets, with zero training.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/06/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)