No matter what transpired or what situation people feel the cops were in there’s ZERO justification for killing innocent lives when up to that point nobody else had been killed. There’s no justification for good guys killing innocent civilians, NONE!

I assume that the bad guys weren’t carrying cases of ammunition and they had a relatively finite number of reloads available to them. Pushing them into a corner and firing indiscriminately was a bad and fatal mistake for the innocent truck driver and another civilian.

5 different agencies, FIVE! All fired their weapons in their attempt to make the wall of fame back at the station. I haven’t yet heard the total number of cops that got to pull the trigger and use their pew-pew but we know that AT LEAST 5 did in fact use their weapon.

I’m with Jorge, I was surprised that none of the cops I saw used a rifle when rifles are ubiquitous with patrol cars and the M4 makes them look so much more intimidating. A rifle was the right tool in that scenario despite its tendency to over penetrate. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~