Originally Posted by ribka

wow

the military expert chimes in again

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

Yep, Sickermore, he WAS a pretty savvy fellow. Trump STILL is, so I guess your savvy fellow wasnt as savvy as a real president.

It's pretty evident your hero the Zero wasnt savvy enough to take him out, or maybe he was too gutless, or maybe they were buds.

To prove how lowlife and two faced and disingenuous you and your ilk are, see if you're able to remember the unfettered glee you all and your chickenschiett MSM were when Hillary forced the muzzy turd to take Bin Laden out, or so the story goes.

Many credible sources say he died of his diabetes months before. Your chickenschiett president sure didnt want the muzzy bastids pissed off for not pulling that burial at Sea schiett asap, and the co ksucker didnt let the Americans get a fresh picture of the dead SOB with a convincing personality present with him, did he?

What did the post mortem show? Oh, because of your hero we will never know. Wheres the rags the rag head wore? DNA analysis is admissible in a court of law you know. That too, was a place your corksucker bro didnt want us to go.
NOW, post us a story of a great US battle where our servicemen do more than provide lip service, like you, to the US.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin