Originally Posted by Yoder409

But the gun fit me and pointed like my finger.

Yoder409 I don't know your experiance and this isn't aimed at you. I suspect that a lot of guys that make statements about factory guns fitting them has a whole lot more to do with how the gun feels to them in their hands. Rather than actually truly fitting them.

I have a good friend that wanted a high end sporting clays gun. He asked me to help him decide. I told him that is impossible because no two people are the same. So I helped him through the process. First order was looking at the different companies and models. I noticed something right away. Perazzi, Zoli, and Guerini's all didn't "feel like they fit him"! So I said lets try out some from Kolar and Krieghoff. Right away he said see these fit me. Nope they didn't fit him any better all were standard off the shelf guns. What he perceived as fit was actually feel. The weight and balance is what suited him. Yet he swore up and down that he could buy the one on the showroom floor and it was perfect. So I said to him slow down and let's get you fitted first and see what your measurements actually are. Sure enough when he saw what was suggested by the fitter he was surprised at how much different they actually are. He ended up buying a K-80 with a custom stock.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.