Got's me a pre-64 Mod. 70 Featherweight 30-06 and a Husky 1640 Lite 30-06. I could easily of stopped there and killed any thing in Alaska and most of the world with it. Got most of the others with a couple more thrown in for luck. Don't need a walking around heavy barreled varmint rifle, except for the two legged varmints Alaska does not have a problem with varmints.

That 6.5 Creedmoor is fun to me. Gots me a big 24" stainless CTR with a big FFP mil scope and everyone shoots it good. It is a fun range gun. Got it's little brother in a T3X Superlite. If I'm under 300 yards it will kill any moose in Alaska. Got a custom Mod. 70 Win. 338 that shoots little groups with any Barnes X bullet I have fed it. Got me a Mod. 94 Big Bore .356 and one in .44 mag. and a customized Marlin 1895 in 45-70.

Every good Alaskan has a 30-06 and usually a little bigger bolt gun and many have a 45-70 and a .44 mag hand gun. AR's, who don't have one besides the Brits and any country that still clings to their disarm the people mentality. Don't come crying to America when you realize you should of kept your guns knuckle heads.