Mobil One.. 20K...analysis still says its good and has usable TBN of 2.5 to 3...

Filters changed every 5K until last 2 year when converted to Mobil One filters... which I run for the 20K they are claimed to be good for... analysis shows they are doing their job for that period of time according to Blackstone Labs...

current vehicles.. 283 K on Pilot, 570K on 4 Runner,

Camry I gave away 1994 model..., 350K on it, ran to 375K when it was stolen and totaled by some methheads..

Valve cover gaskets changed every 50K and the heads are always clean and free of sludge...and varnish...

air filters changed every 50K, yet blown out with compressed air every 10K...

Camry replaced with 08 Camry 4 cylinder, but so far have only put 7K on that car...currently running 0W30 Mobil One with Mobil One filter...

Trusting Blackstone's analysis....and what I am not seeing having to do with sludge and varnish, when replacing valve cover gaskets or oil pan gaskets...

When I lived in MN, the engines always outlasted the car bodies...but several engines were ran to 350K plus....when car had to be junked due to body being shot...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez