I live up on top of a mountain in NC. Down at the bottom of my driveway, the guy has a house, and he has a trailer and a yurt in his yard that he rents out.
Four years ago, a cute young college gal was living in the yurt. About 22 years old.
I had seen her in the driveway several times, and waved at her etc.
One day, I met her at the mailbox, she was chatting me up. She asked me if I could go to lunch with her, and she asked what I was doing that night.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, this gal was hitting on me. I was 65 years old! Now I am in good shape etc, but old enough to be her grandfather.
Also, I live with my girlfriend, and this gal knew it! She didn't even ask me if Shirley was at home. Turned out, Shirley was out of town on that day.
No doubt in my mind I could have gotten her up to my place and banged her that night.

Problem would have been a few night later, when the college gal knocked on my door, when Shirley was at home. I could envison a rabbit cooking in a stew pot on my stove.
Of course I would have loved to bang this young gal but it was just too weird. Too close to home. I told her I was busy and I went off on my own.