Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Windfall
Guys, guys, guys. Just like in real estate, it is location, location, location. Before I was married without a ring on my finger, going over seas you had the pick of the litter. What you guys don't realize is that your US passport and citizenship counts for way more than anything else and women over there want to get over here real badly. That Mrs. title cuts through all the red tape. Closer to home I've seen the same thing up in Canada. Even closer to home down here in our little gated retirement community of 5,000 houses, single women out number men at least three to one. Then too lots of the guys are so feeble that they are out of the running. I walk every day and the fact that I can still see my feet past my belt gets me offered golf cart rides as a starting point rather regularly and Sweetness won't even let me go to the pool by myself..

I heard all you have to have to be king of the nursing home is be able to walk, have your own teeth, and some hair left on your head! laugh holy-hellfire that's going to suck!

Wife is nurse in nursing home. th ed stories sh ed ccx as n tell you...