Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by gunzo
After a taste test or 3 last fall, I'm thinking I might want to explore Gin. But rarely ever seeing it mentioned here. Whats up ?

It's a predominantly Caucasian assembly, here.

First house I bought after the dee-eye-vee-oh-ar-cee-e called for a small celebration. Real estate agent and her husband were and are good friends so we just did all the paperwork at my apartment. Was quite sometime back. Little lady, one of the finest I've ever known except for the bad times, was there to help with the party. Unfortunately by the time I signed on the final line and drank the last of the Tanqueray the world was spinning backwards and the whole place looked upside down. Not sure exactly how I conducted myself after that but the next morning had it explained to me that it was totally unacceptable. I can't even look at a green bottle anymore. Was one of the lessons that greatly affected my drinking habits and how to treat a lady. And I'll never drink gin again. Country song in there somewhere.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."