Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, that's a pos cop out.
Come on, fill everyone else in, genius.

Now, tell me about those genetic DNA mutations that result in a new, advanced species. Then tell me about another exactly the same as that one occurring in the same location with the opposite sex at the approximate same time frame that can result in propagation of the the new species.

Your suckers like Valsdad are waiting.

Jag, Dr Jag, right?

Last I heard they taught stuff in college like Mendelian genetics and such. You went to college, right?

Last time I studied any sort of genetics, if I'm not mistaken I think I learned that it doesn't take two of the exact mutations to occur in different members of the same species for change to occur. The change can be passed on by one individual. The change doesn't even have to occur in species that reproduce sexually, therefor no need to have two individuals of the same species have the same mutation and live in the same area so as to be near enough to reproduce.

Given enough time, is hard to believe significant changes could occur so as to produce a distinct new species? Not for me at least.

As to watching your video, as I said, I'd read a transcript if one existed. I'm not going to watch 12 minutes to find the truth. "truth" was passed on to me in Parochial School. "truth" was passed on to me in HS and University. "truth" was passed on to me in the school of hard knocks too. Ms Jarret tried to pass the "truth" about Geometry to me in HS, required me to do homework every night and if not turned in 2 points off the quiz score every Friday, said quizzes comprising a large portion of the final grade. I did no homework and lost 10 points every Friday. I also didn't follow her lectures during class, as she was usually going over the homework from the night before. During class I read the next chapter in the Geometry book. I passed the class with a B+ if I recall, because the best I could get was a B every Friday, under her "truth" going at her speed. In "truth" I got an A in the class. Other folks "truth" sometimes is too slow for me to follow. It's like that with a lot of videos.

Jag, some of us are concerned you're starting to go a bit overboard at times. I'm hoping that some of it is fueled by Demon Rum. If so, you may want to pray to the "truth" for some help.

Best wishes for a calm evening.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?