Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by KFWA
who created the creator is what I want to know.

That's what separates him from creation, i.e., he's uncreated.

Sounds like special pleading to me.

Okay. So what? No one claims that faith is the result of scientific proof.

In other words, be it logical or not, someone can believe whatever they like.

DBT,

Yes, after all we live in America................one can believe ANYTHING...............without fear of being pilloried, put in the stocks, subjected to the rack, or burned with hot irons until they recant.................at least I think we can.

Jag,

I believe there's something out there,that belief doesn't conflict with my understanding of evolution as a couple of others here have pointed out. My understanding of evolution (science, pretty well documented in some folks' world) does conflict with a book written and passed down before "science" was even cogently expressed as an idea. Folks back then observed flies on mud and concluded they were spouted from the dirt. And other now proven silly ideas.

That "something" I believe is out there...................not sure where/when it became a "HE". Pretty sure it was just the language of the times used to express that idea, just as in many cases in most Latin languages the male pronoun "el" (il in Italian") is used when identifying something gender neutral. "He" was good term for many, for a long long time, but for me it doesn't necessarily mean that what I believe is out there has a dick and balls. "Something" saved me from a miserable life and allowed me to get to Medicare age (which was a very unlikely possibility at one time) , please don't tell me it was some All Powerful Dude.

I've got to put together a Costco order, use an Amazon gift card for a drill battery, and do a few other things. I'm not gonna have time to watch the "fun" video today either I think, then there's maybe a recycling run to town, the bank, maybe lunch with some friends, or maybe a I just take a nap so I can stay up late and watch hockey.

Take care and try not to get so worked up.

OH, are you sure Trump is a "believer"? Hopefully he's matured and his non-believer actions like grabbing a handful of puzzy when he wants are all in the past.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?