There are so many great memories i have from over the years, hunting with my Father, going on a self guided trip in Alaska, another self guided trip in the Republic of Congo, duck hunting in Canada with friends, especially my brother.

I remember writing this after a day of hunting in Zimbabwe and have been fortunate enough top spend many days in the field similar to this.

"On the 4th we hunted for a buffalo all day. I almost had to shoot a cow that charged but she stopped about 30 feet away when Shaun shouted her down. We crossed a road during the day and crossed it again about 90 minutes later. We found a nice set of leopard tracks on top of our tracks. Now the pressure was really on. We were in and out of buffalo all day and walked back to the truck in the dark but were unsuccessful. Those are the days I love. We hunted hard and walked quite a few miles. We were chased by elephants, watched a herd of a hundred buffalo stampede, and took a quick nap in a river bed during the heat of the day. It just does not get any better."