Originally Posted by Jarhead17
Ok if they didn’t want to send one I will go in the morning to another I did say that you thought was was foreign so that’s true I never stopped a paypal stop payment again I did not so I will go tommorow and do another and I won’t say what you called me and jct did check my Id

Attempt to clear up Jarheads typing:

Ok, 284-sorry they refused to be a receiving dealer for my purchase by stating they won't give you a copy of their ffl. I did tell them my story, guess I shouldn't have vented to them!!!!

Tomorrow morning I will try and find another receiving ffl so we can complete the transaction.

I did tell the second FFL that you thought I was a foreigner, due to my lack of ability to write legibly, clearly and coherently. OOPS

284 and readers of this, I DIDN'T STOP PAYPAL PAYMENT, again, I did not stop payment.....

I will , again, go find another dealer tomorrow to receive this shotgun, and I WON'T TELL THE DEALER ALL THE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING GETTING THIS DONE.....I need to calmly find another ffl, let them do their job, and get you to ship the shotgun to them. HONEST, I DIDN'T FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

And BTW, JCT DID check my id, so that is proof I am who I say I am.

Is that about right, JARHEAD?

=====================================================================

I do have one question about what you wrote:

I am NOT SURE WHAT "SO THAT'S TRUE" means. Are you not fluent in English, Jarhead? And you really need to start ending sentences, make complete, understandable sentences, and that might help explain why so many think you are a Nigerian scammer. If you can't make complete sentences, you really should QUIT REPLYING HERE and start using the message on this website, or call 284 and finish this offline from this post.

I really don't think you are a scammer, but the looming statement by 284 that someone filed a complaint with Paypal is a big " changer" in how I see this playing out.

Good luck to you both

Allen