Originally Posted by 284BLR
Boonechaser, if you’d read instead of just running your mouth, youd see in the texts that Ken says he contacted PayPal for a refund. After that I contacted PayPal, which informed me that this was likely a scam. They advised not to do anything for 30 days as charges could be reversed. I was told that the first step in filing a claim is to try to settle the dispute yourself. At that point, given Kens statement and what the PayPal cssr told me, he was in the early stages of a dispute, which is part of the reason PayPal advised to wait 30 days to do anything.
All along, all I’ve wanted is to ship this guy the gun he bought, but he’s gone out of his way to make the process as difficult as possible.

Besides PayPal not disputing friends and family, he stated he called PayPal and they said to work it out with you. So where you getting a dispute over the funds at? Unless I missed a post of text going through this 39 pages, you never posted a text where he said he disputed with PayPal, just that he called and they told him to work it out with you so.... where’s that text?

Last edited by Boonechaser; 02/05/20.