Originally Posted by 284BLR
Originally Posted by Boonechaser
Originally Posted by 284BLR
Originally Posted by cas6969
Now that we're winding down, who in the thread should win the White Knight award for getting the most personally involved in something they weren't personally involved in?

Easily Boonechaser. That dude looked up everybody’s addresses, etc. but was the most clueless about the issues.

And proved you was the dick in this transaction. Calling a man a Nigerian scammer when you could have easily done what I did to prove his ID. It was simple, (took me less than a minute on both of you) you should try it next time before you call out someone as a fraud, when he wasn’t.
The fouch company is all you needed to ship the gun but chose to make it difficult and say you was going to keep and donate another mans money. You didn’t need anything from them to send the gun, they was easily looked up as a valid FFL and had a valid address. You chose to make this more difficult because your obviously a dumbass. Even with the poor grammar and English that jarhead used, you came out more ignorant, than him...

Holster your stupidity. All I tried to do was ship a gun. It took Jarhead over a week to even tell me who he was using as an FFL because he lied and bought another gun. It’s not my job to go full stalker and Google the buyer, it’s my job to ship the gun he bought. You have no room to call anyone ignorant when you say “you was the dick”. The problem with stupid people like yourself is that you don’t know that you’re stupid.

Sorry 284 but Bonecrusher is correct you do not need a copy of the FFL you only need to know that they are a bonafide FFL holdet.
I've purchased several firearms on the internet and only gave them the name of my FFL holder and all was fine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first