Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Fouch_Arms
Hi I just got approved to be on this forum. I am Justin Fouch owner of Fouch Arms the ffl where it was brought to my attention that we were getting drug in mud! To clarify what happened on my end my wife was contacted by a man named Kenneth and he wanted a transfer he called my wife on her cell phone (not sure how he got the number) and not on our business line. Stating he wanted a transfer and he would get us the info, he sent info over and before it got sent he text back that he cancelled the order not to worry about it. And this evening after being notified about the situation by others on this forum I contacted him and he told me that he ordered another gun from a different dealer online and had the transfer done at another local gun shop, and he was just trying to get his money back! So think what you want about the transaction. I know my opinion and I’m gonna keep that to myself thanks have a wonderful day!

Well that's a bunch of bullsheit, if you're gonna be on the Fire, your gonna give us your opinion. 😂😂😂😂😂

Gotta read between the lines