Originally Posted by BigNate
When I see these I have to wonder if the other side of the story was that you cut him off in your big truck just because you could. Rarely does a road rage incident start because one party was doing nothing. It does happen, but it usually starts with some sort of rude self centered act of BS.

The rest is, if several people call in to report the erratic behavior of this individual in a town of only 30k it'll get around to the LEO's soon enough.

There is an intersection here in Grants Pass where if you turn right you either go north on the freeway or south. The left lane goes north the right lane goes south. When the light turned green I turned right into the near lane; which is the southbound lane. Immediately I turned on the left turn signal and went to the left lane. The guy who was behind me at the intersection was so close behind I could not see the front of his car. He was giving me the finger and shaking his fist at me. Then after about hundred and fifty feet of this he put on his right signal and went into the south bound lane and went south.

I thought, "What an idiot. All he had to do to prevent his irritation was follow the law and turn into the correct lane. After all, he wanted to go south."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter