Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BigNate
When I see these I have to wonder if the other side of the story was that you cut him off in your big truck just because you could. Rarely does a road rage incident start because one party was doing nothing. It does happen, but it usually starts with some sort of rude self centered act of BS.

The rest is, if several people call in to report the erratic behavior of this individual in a town of only 30k it'll get around to the LEO's soon enough.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Actually, he had been causing trouble at a costruction zone earlier in the morning. Not that you would even consider there might be more to it on the side of the guy going off in traffic.

F'n campfire.

There's always two side to a story. I've been the pissed off guy willing to go to jail. I've also been the guy that accidentally cut off the guy that was in a big hurry and changing lanes. It happens sometimes even when you signal, they didn't see it, didn't care, or whatever. When towing a 40' trailer you have to drive a little aggressive sometimes or you'll never change lanes. It's interesting to me that when I'm driving my old beater with big steel bumpers, and dents with mismatched paint people are usually a lot less pushy.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson