A few weeks ago I accidentally cut a guy off when I merged into the left lane to pass a slower vehicle. He must have been running over a hundred miles per hour because when I merged over all I saw was him coming up behind me at a high rate of speed. It apparently enraged him, because after I passed the vehicle that I was passing and merged back over into the right lane he passed by me and threw a water bottle out of his window at me and hit the side window of my truck.
I got his license plate number and called 911 and gave them the information. Never heard anything else back from them.
My best friend is a Raleigh, NC police officer and I got him to run the tags for me to see who the guy was. He was a dindu driving a lifted Impala with huge rims. He wouldn't tell me the guy's name or where he lived because he said that was against policy and he could get fired for it. He did, however, tell me that the guy had a rap sheet a mile long including attempted murder and assault on a police officer, so if I had motion him back to my vehicle there's no telling what would have happened. I certainly had more to lose than he did.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 02/19/20.