Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The nice part about my present station in life is that I can’t be too judgmental. The way I heard it Jag has built a successful practice and helped maybe thousands of people.

It sounds like he works for an ophthalmologist in the ophthalmologist’s practice. It also sounds like he’s passionate about what he does. He has every reason to be proud, but that’s not what this is about. This is about not pretending that medical school training and optometry school training are equivalent.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

OTOH we just had a scumbag MD in this town get convicted for having patients undergo treatments they didn’t need so that he could line his own pockets.

I saw a black and white cat. Therefore, all cats are black and white.

Imagine a world where rhetoric, critical thinking, and logic were required high school curriculum.

Wow. And here I thought it was about pulling up a years old thread to beat somebody that originally posted it down, but instead it was about beating down a respected eye DOCTOR who has never pretended to be anything but that over some semantics. Silly me, fooled again.

So, “Semantics” wouldn’t get in the way of you throwing your balls on the table and having DOCTOR Jag perform a vasectomy on you?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”