Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm not cracking on the guy for his son being a [bleep], that may not be his fault. But to actually give his permission to allowing the child to be butchered physically or by drugs is beyond the pale.

If you aren't outraged by this, you have ZERO humanity.

Really, screw CEO, have some sympathy for THE CHILD!

The child isn't just screwed in the head, now he's going to be physically screwed too.

Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time. I will not allow any hormones to be injected into my kid. 14 is too young for anyone to make that decision I wholeheartedly agree with that. Once my kid is 18 it’s their life to live and the decision will be up to them. That being said I’m also not going to stop supporting them at 18.

Like I previously stated in my first post, who in the actual hell would want to chose a life of ridicule and being hated and judged for being different? Nobody. These kids have an 80% suicide rate. Just my being a supportive father drops that number in half.

Screw me? Ok.