Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by OAM
[
I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.

I have known a few who were clearly born that way (like your friends kid) You just knew it early on.

Others, however, is borne of abuse and traumatic event. i know a gay gyu and a gay girl who were hyper sexualized (they were family friends) from a really young age. Parents encouraged some freaky stuff, and were voyeauristic with the kids and swingers.

I am also rather certain that in some cases it is a social punt. Ugly, beat, no friends not nothing, just looking for someone. latch onto the first one who fills the void.

I have seen instances of all, including one girl who I think falls into the last category.

In short... all types lotsa reasons.

Thats a really fair point. But does that make them "gay" or just filling a void because of social inadequacies and awkwardness? Are they gay or bi sexual? Because they are dating a female does that means they are 100% gay or scared of men because of abuses they have suffered at the hands of a man? I suppose you could be right.

Last edited by OAM; 02/23/20.