Originally Posted by JGRaider
You must have entirely missed the point that it isn't my data, it's from a lifetime professional biologist who wrote the book on whitetail deer management, with data from decades of personal experience to back it up. That was good enough for me, apparently not for you.

I'm not one of those guys who offers advice on deer hunting in places I've never hunted, or better yet never been to, unlike many here. I have no clue what your deer do or why. As for the "attitude", you need to lighten up some as none was intended.

It’s not the fact that’s it’s your data or some professional. My only point again would be I’m skeptical of transposing managed Deer data to unmanaged. Now when you start replying with my responses are wildassed, then the attitude flag has been raised. However, if none was intended then I accept I took it wrong and we will go on.

Now old mirage thinks Alabama hunters are on my shiiit list. Far from it, and I find their Deer rutting characteristics not only interesting, but something I didn’t know about. And enough of them have verified that to be the case, that I admit my initial thoughts were in error. The why of it, if their Deer travel so much, and the transplanted DNA gets mixed, then becomes something else I think about.

Now Mirage admits to being a hoarder during the .22lr shortage. Then he admits to being a medication hoarder during the current covid crises and tries to justify same by saying he is a capitalist. I don’t care where he is from, he is a shiitpoke. .

Addition: In fact his being so blatantly obnoxious re his hoarding, has a similar ring to what us up here are so often accused of. It seems the line has little to do with it. At least in his case....

Last edited by battue; 03/24/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler