Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by kingston
How many of you have looked into the SBA administrated CARES Act loan\grant program? It’s virtually a no doc application under $200,000K. This includes sole proprietors. The site is up and running. All you need is an EIN# and a bank account.

We’re in line, but that doesn’t help me move product. If we don’t start moving fish into people’s mouth’s PDQ, it’s going to start stinking bad around here.

But, I’m on it. Three conference calls today with customers, all trying to figure out how to get it to work. Tried to talk to a custom processor yesterday, and they are slammed with orders from various internet distributors. No time to mess with anything new. Grocery stores are getting bypassed, big time; people do not want to go grocery shopping in the PNW. EVERYBODY, his uncle and his dog is trying to make home delivery work right now. If you’re laid off, grub hub, ubereats, etc are on a massive growth spurt. Lots of drivers wanted.

I'd love to see some here in our stores. I got a fresh salmon filet here today, but it was just about an orphan.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”