You guys can believe whatever you want, but I have friends and family who are docs and nurses in emergency rooms in California, Kansas and Missouri. They say it's bad. The doc in Kansas texted me yesterday and said he watched a perfectly healthy 43 year old woman die.

They all say they don't have enough personal protection equipment. A nurse friend in Missouri doesn't have ANY respirators, nor masks.

They've pointed out that if a significant percentage of the docs and nurses as sick at any given time, the death rate will go up.

I also have three (3) uncles from a tiny cotton farming community in the Texas panhandle. This community is so small it doesn't even have a stop light. All three went to a high school basketball tournament, and all three wound up on ventilators in the Amarillo ICU. Two of them are off those now, and they're trying to wean the third off, which is great news.

I think areas with a lot of population density, like NY and LA, will be hit hard, and so will chit holes like Detroit and New Orleans where there is a lot of poverty and poor education. A lot of New Yorkers are fleeing to Florida, which is full of old people (like Deflave), so I expect Florida will have a big hit.

There will also be small towns where everyone goes to one choke point - an only grocery store, or one sporting event - that have or will have huge infection rates.

100,000 dead? That's an average of 2,000 per state. If they don't have a vaccine for a year, I think that's more than possible.

Like I said, you can believe whatever you want, and you all get to place your bets now....

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain