Here's a small sample of some of he six gunned animals I've taken with cast, most in the last few years but a couple of them are older kills. I've taken 14 elk with revolvers. First photo is my lion taken with a S&W 357 at 4 feet using a Keith cast. Second is a decent muley buck taken long range, about 180 yds steep down hill using a 180 gr GC cast. Next is 2 Texas Javelina taken with my OM 41 shorty & the 230 gr Keith cast. Next is a Montana white tail doe taken at 123 yds with the same 357 Maximum as the muley above, she was facing me straight on, hit her center chest & broke the 3rd rib back with an exit, knocked her flat.
Next is one of my bears at about 65 yds with my 10.5" Ruger 44 & a 250 Keith, did a back flip at the hit & rolled down hill towards me for 10-15 yds & dead. Next is a cow elk at about 55 yds with my S&W model 57 8 3/8" nickel & the 230 gr Keith, one shot & down in 40 yds. Next his my bull moose, off hand at 45 yds, Ruger Super Redhawk & a 370 gr SOFTNOSE cast, one shot, double lung & down in 5-6 seconds. Mule deer doe in Utah on a depredation hunt, Ruger 45 bisley at 67 yds with a 260 gr Keith, blew out the heart, down in 4-5 seconds. Utah antelope at 74 yds with my 8 shot Blackhawk 327 & a 135 gr cast HP, took out both lungs & she barely got tuned around & down. Last is a good muley buck taken close to home at 94 yds with another of my 10.5" 44's, iron sights & a 44 HP, took out both lungs & down in 4-5 steps. I could fill many more pages but another day.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dick