Here is a good test of your rifles groups and it works for me. I will go out and shoot a group that I have worked up at the bench and lets say it shoots that group into an inch or inch and half. I know that it is loaded to what my gun likes and have loaded all rounds the same.....exact weigh in powder, seating, crimp, trim length....every thing the same. Now. on a day or days when there is no wind ( or less than 3 to 5 mph), cool days and most of time early in the morning, for some reason I can shoot my best in the morning. When I shoot this round I will have the same hold on the gun, same trigger pull and finger positioned on that trigger at same spot, cheek positioned the same.....everything that I can possibly do to produce a good shot. I will shoot only one shot this day and I will do my best to put it where I am aiming. Now, after several days of doing this, the targets are numbered and saved to compare and the targets are within that 1" group or 1.5" group of that rifle. I only am looking for a hunting round (deer hunting) and if it cannot put these rounds into that inch or inch and half, I have developed a bad round. Good out to far as I can shoot and that is 300-350 yards.

O.B.Wallace