I wouldn't worry about the difference in sound level of any of the cartridges you mention. You're looking to do a one shot drop dead. A single rifle shot won't matter. Personally wouldn't go 30-30 as first choice. I'd pick the .308 with 150gr Accubond from Nosler or Underwood. Underwood lists that load at 2950fps and from what I hear they don't exaggerate. And the price is less than Nosler. Go shoulder shot a third to half way up. The deer will fall down and die. Maybe die and fall down. You're aiming for bone but even if you're off a little that load will make up for small errors.

Full disclosure, I've never shot anything with a .308 but have been on both sides using Ballistic Tip among others in 30-06 150gr and 7mm-08 in 120 BT and TSX, also .270 with 130 Accubond. At anything around 2900 fps with a 150 AB in your .308 you're as close to drop dead as you'll get even burning more powder with more noise. If you're really trippin on the 99 do it. Just about any 150 will work, maybe 170 for bone. And the 130 Hornady mentioned sounds very interesting, maybe for high lung/spine/shoulder blade. Personally don't care for head shots because they can turn into jaw shots etc. OK, cough medicine wearing off. Better stop yakking and get some sleep.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."