I’m coming up on having 9ac of an old farmstead, but I’ll have only some bordering country roads to contend with, and no neighbors within maybe a half mile. I’ll also have a decent range fan that I don’t have to worry about anything for nearly a mile. OTOH, I’ve done a good bit of coyote sniping in 5-10ac pieces, right in a small town, with neighbors spaced away through woods, at intervals. I’ve got some undulating terrain and some elevated stands, and there’s also some areas/certain directions with no neighbors, and I only shoot those directions, into the earth/hillside backstops. Otherwise, I pass the shots, unless I know where I’m gonna hit the the critter, catch the bullet in some dirt, and keep it on the property. I’ve been primarily using a 6.8 over a 223, due to just being more comfortable with straight line penetration. It’s not ideal, and requires some extra discipline for safety....but the problem warranted it at the time. I’d only sport hunt deer there from stands shooting down into the hillsides, and safe directions. Probably trying only cns, well inside 100......but I don’t hunt the deer there.