Originally Posted by FOsteology
Far too many have been programmed via political correctness to perceive everything as warranting the label racist. Far too many liberals see racism in simple criticism of blacks/minorities based on their own assumptions.

So, is the simple opposition of programs that benefit minorities considered racism? To me the answer is obviously no, but to others who like to use PC as a means to censor opposing points of view, it is.

Is it racism to point out statistical facts about the ills or shortcomings of certain minority groups?

Other issues that muddy the waters are all the double standards that exist.

Liberals feel as if white people can be racist, yet a minority can espouse the exact same opinion in reverse, and it's not racism.
A simple example is all the minority groups and committees (i.e. black police officers union, Congressional black committee) that is seen as standing up for their race, where as no such white group exists or would be tolerated without the racist term being attached to it.

What about the news media and minority groups like La Raza saying how wonderful it is that minorities will become the majority in this country this century. Yet if whites are alarmed by such revelations it is considered racism or xenophobia.
Discrimination in education or the workplace based on race/religion/gender is considered wrong, yet when the reverse happens with programs like affirmative action it's considered ok. Even opposing such programs is labeled racism by liberals so as to suppress opposition to a discriminatory program they believe in.

The bottom line is, I think many people, including minorities are sick of the way liberals and the complicit media are creating racial animus where either none exists, or is much smaller than is portrayed.

Excellent.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin