Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Black commercials don’t bother me in the least....Should it?

A lot of black people make good money, pay taxes, go to war for us, and hire me to paint their second homes...

Every black family I’ve been around and there’s been a lot, hate the poverty and lifestyle of generational blacks way more than I ever could. These good people get hassled because of these societal losers.

Before anyone say’s “Well they (the good blacks) should clean up their own kind...Then I guess us white boys should do the same with our sytem abusing white shîtheads.
😎

I know some here will disagree but I don't have a problem with the fact that someone doesn't have pasty white skin. I have have plenty of black friends that I have great respect for. It's the obvious misrepresentation on TV and in movies that brothers me. Big difference. They are represented at about 300-500% versus their actual percentage of the general population. And the theme I have seen portrayed countless times is the stupid, racist white people that don't know any better, discriminating against the underestimated, misunderstood, black people who should be the most respected members of the cast. It's a very obvious and deliberate social engineering tactic. Not every black person is a piece of crap. But some are. And not every white person is a stupid racist azzhole trying to marginalize black people.

Careful bro, you’re gonna get called out for “Virtue Signaling”....Grins.

I’m always getting nailed on generalization of people, places and things...It’s just faster and easier to say every Black, Mexican, Joo, is a lazy, POS, system robber, than to provide a disclaimer before speaking that puts an *** that not everyone is like this.

Laffin 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”