I had two of them. They rode behind the seat of my pickup for years. Used them primarily as coon hunting guns. They were good for that and not much else. They were tough as nails but ugly as hell so you didn't care about beating them around which made them perfect coon guns. A crappier design for accuracy could not be imagined. The whole gun is flexible, the barrel is attached to the flexible stock by a sort of U clamp but not really attached to the receiver cover at all and the receiver cover is attached to the flexible stock with screws that pass through slightly oversize holes so it can move around a bit too. Consequently scoping one is pretty much a waste of time as it won't stay zero'd for shyt so you are limited to the iron sights. In reality the whole damn gun is plastic junk but by god it's tough junk and can take a beating. Neither one of mine or the one my buddy owned was even close to as accurate as any of the Marlin semi auto's I've had but then the Marlins aren't flexible and have their barrels securely attached to the receiver. In fact, I don't ever remember owning any .22 rifle of any action type or make that was less accurate than those Nylons and I've owned a truck load of .22's.