I saw that show and enjoyed it alot. I did have a little bias though, as I had played against McGwire back in rookie ball and he wa a jackass. Later met Sosa because he and Pudge were going to invest money in the oil/energy game here in Midland several years ago. Pudge is a great guy, Sosa was a blast to be around....very funny guy. I had no use for Bonds or Clemens either, but they were obviously talented and elite players even without juicing.

I think the owners knew about the juicing personally, and didn't give a crap what the players were doing as long as they showed up ready to play the next day. Let's face it, fans wanted to see baseballs flying out of the park, not a 1-0 pitchers dual. More runs puts butts in the seats. If you remember that's the biggest reason why they "shortened the porches" on many of the stadium renovations.

I'm sure we all remember when Canseco's book came out as well, and he was crucified for it. Turned out he was right, big time, which I knew he would be. I agree Jeff that HGH's, etc doesn't make one hit home runs, etc, What I was told it did do for you was shorten the recuperation times from injury, fatigue, muscle soreness, etc.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.