Hubert, "I read your OR post. you are a complete total MORON.. when he wouldent let you on the property to look at it.. THAT WAS YOUR SIGN.. TO GET THE HELL OUT.. you fugged your self. he gave you plenty of warnings.."

Thanks for the kind words. If you read my post you see, I got to look at it once with him and once with my wife on the same day. He didnt want me coming back out to his land as it upsets his wife when a car comes down the road she doesnt know. He has been very honest and upfront. I have done many land deals. I have bought many things. I also bought a house that I live in for $600K I got to see it once with a realtor and once during inspection. People dont let you come and go as you please all the time. Some people have issues.

I just never had anyone pull back on the day of closing. Also it is his family land not hers. Where I live this land is impossible to buy. Its been tied up for over a century.

SO despite the trailer park you probably live in people dont just let you hang out on land you are going to buy all the time people have issues his wife obviously does. I hope she signs Monday if she doesnt I will unleash legal hell and be tied up for many years to come in a lawsuit.Me myself, I have sold over 12 tracts of land that I purchased. I fix farms up and sell them thus the 10-31 but I never had anyone back out on closing day.

I value others perspectives and how they would approach things. Everyone has a good point to make without name calling.

Last edited by H5farm; 06/20/20.