All I can say after reading this whole thread is- if you've been a member here for long or just a lurker, you know that tossing this kind of question is a little like throwing raw meat to a pack of dogs. You aren't going to get rational advice on this forum regardless of what the intention is. You can see by the responses that they are all over the place from lynching to wait and see.... it really wouldn't be any different if you asked what was the best rifle, best cat, best dog, how to train a [bleep]- everybody is going to throw their two cents' in and apparently some is more valuable than others...

Best advice I've seen on this whole thread is to go fishing or something to distract yourself as nothing is going to happen before Monday anyway and it sounds to me like patience is going to pay off in the long run... if not, it sounds like your guns are loaded and you have the experience to deal with this situation just fine so ignore about 99.9% of the advice on this thread including this one.....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.