Its been a long while since Ie posted here, Ive been busy as hell inventing and bringing to market more bowhunting gear.

Last week Delta Airlines cancelled my flight to South Africa due to the "Rona" . They will be granting a full refund of the $2K. Im able to find another flight for just $963 but after communicating with the Outfitter, the country is still in limbo and clarity will be announced on July 15 when the S.A. Parliament will either open the country or extend the lockdown.

In the meantime all my many traveling adventure bow hunts were canceled during the last few months but I will be targeting some whitetail does in either WI or MI in a couple weeks to test a new bowhunting tool. I found a couple high fence operations that are happy to get rid of some does for this effort. And I get to can some venison. Despite shooting 15 deer last fall, I donated all of them because I had so much meat from my bull elk.

I'll update when I know more.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,