Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Originally Posted by Remsen
years ago my good friend who is no longer with us and with my help developed a much better shooting cartridge for this one company,no i never got any fame from it but i did get plenty reloading stuff free. i don`t need to say more about how i helped this company and maybe Sharp Things has too helped developed a few things he can`t talk about ? maybe some of you guys need to be a little more positive and less negative ,it sure would help 24 Campfire with a more positive nice reply ??????

Well, that's not what he claimed. So, sure, let's see the proof of that and then we can have a positive, nice reply.

let it go ,it only hurts the fire with negative replies from a certain group of people they must have a miserable life always whine`n.

Actually it was a pretty quiet and peaceful forum before the poaching, hypocritical, liar rejoined after being banned. I think >>> youve<<<< got a serious loose screw there Pete or maybe its more of a man crush. 🙄

GET OVER SELF AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL

Im not on here pounding my chest over anything so your way off base there Pete. BUT, I have saw you beat yours plenty and you've probably "beat" Sharp Things too. 😂 Hit a nerve there sweetcheeks?