Mr. Bin has sent me messages (more than one) telling me Im coming close to crossing the line into advertising my bowhunting products and the bowhunting products I design for others and he does not want me doing that so as you have noticed I dont specifically mention the brands. I dont specifically name a product or a company or a brand. To name the product and describe it and name it would surely get the attention of Mr. Bin.

Also, I think its clear you have not attended the ATA or know how it works or the innovation area and who and what products ALSO get the accolades I mentioned. I took a few pictures of the product I worked on with the sign placed there by the ATA that says "BEST N SHOW BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION". To post that pic and the other pics I took at the ATA would also include the company, the brand and the product in the same photo. Posting that would invite an unhappy message to me from Mr. Bin. He has even messaged me telling me not to link back to my (not for profit) hunting blog site. I believe the title of his last message warning me against doing that was "LAST TIME"

Sorry.

Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, fact-checking is a bitch.

I laughed. Look at you flexing so hard for nothing. You try you're best. Its cute. haha

Now the whining and complaining and pouting will begin in 3............ 2............. 1. go.

EDIT!! I attempted to send the complainer a pic or 2 from the ATA show including the citation I mention but it says I cant because he is "ignoring" me. (which we clearly know is not actually taking place or he would not be here pouting in such a manner.) laugh

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/23/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,