Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Remsen
years ago my good friend who is no longer with us and with my help developed a much better shooting cartridge for this one company,no i never got any fame from it but i did get plenty reloading stuff free. i don`t need to say more about how i helped this company and maybe Sharp Things has too helped developed a few things he can`t talk about ? maybe some of you guys need to be a little more positive and less negative ,it sure would help 24 Campfire with a more positive nice reply ??????

Well, that's not what he claimed. So, sure, let's see the proof of that and then we can have a positive, nice reply.

let it go ,it only hurts the fire with negative replies from a certain group of people they must have a miserable life always whine`n.

Pete, you stupid dummy. You love big stick for his shiit talk, but hate it when folks talk shiit to probably the biggest pile of shiit on the www? Very weird

i have not been on this campfire site as long as some others but there is some others that have some problems too and they always feel superior with their replies . actually Ron in the P.M.`s to me has been very helpful and decent to ask question too .but i think some of it jealousy against what Ron gets to do in the hunting world and can afford ?

You're really dumb. That is all.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.