Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I found a couple high fence operations that are happy to get rid of some does for this effort.

You'll be right at home there.

Yes, The bowhunting product testing I do for the companies I work for takes place on a schedule that works around their product release. This does not always coincide with open seasons and these guys want live animal testing so I go where the live animals are in the time frame that works for the Client. These operation need to reduce does and I want to can some venison so everybody wins. I live in the real world. I will also do real animal testing on all my traveling hunts in and out of the USA.

For the purposes of this specific bowhunting product it will have zero impact on the testing whether the deer are free ranging or captive.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I saw your training up video getting ready for this hunt. Quite exciting!

I was most impressed with the blind fold technique and memory retention to sling arrows. Well done.

With that said, looking forward to your next instructional video where you’re doing the same, but in your bikini.

😎

I have no idea what you are talking about but if you enjoyed, Im happy for you. Ive not made any training videos. The last video I am even mentioned in comes from the fine young bowhunters of the hunting public and The Ranch Fairy (Troy Fowler) . Last week they teamed up to talk about broadhead sharpening but you would have to follow along with "The Hunting Public" guys on Youtube, Amazon and Roku.

But if you watched a "training" video that you think was done by me, Your were tricked by somebody.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/05/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,