It's funny, in response to a very simple request, OP starts writing rambling novellas that do everything other than answer the simple question.

Pending Rick Bin weighing in on whether he really cares whether OP identifies the product he claimed won an award, and ignoring the obvious question (already posed) as to why Mr. Bin would care if the product were named after OP has already provided enough information to identify the only three products that won the award, I went ahead and contacted ATA.

I asked if there were any awards given in the Best in Show/Breakthrough category and the ATA person responded that there were no awards given in that category other than the gold, silver and bronze winners that were in the press release I quoted from.

She also said that there are plenty of people who put their products up for consideration, but submitting a product for consideration is hardly winning an award.

So either OP is blatantly lying or he's playing games with words, claiming that he designed something that another company won an award for. In that case, I'd be happy to spend another few minutes contacting each of the three companies that won an award to ask them if OP designed their award winning product. Perhaps they'd also be interested in finding out that someone is claiming credit for designing their products.

If OP would like to resolve this promptly, he can just tell us which of the three award winners he is claiming he helped:

Breakthrough Innovation Category:
GOLD: Tactacam System (Stabilizer Mounted Camera, Rear-Facing Camera and FTS), Tactacam, Booth 3713
SILVER: VXR, Mathews Archery Inc., Booth 2029
BRONZE: Ultrarest Integrate MX, Quality Archery Designs, Booth 401

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.