Even when writing his lurid faux novellas, OP can't keep his story straight.

""I just got back from the 2020 ATA show where a bowhunting accessory I spent nearly 2 years designing was one of a few named "Best in Show, Breakthrough Innovation" and Im hoping to use this item during all my bow hunts up to and including the African hunt."

"one of a few Named" . I wrote "Named'. You read that over and over and over and somehow you manufactured a reality for yourself that you pretends to mean

I did not say or claim that any award was won. "

So, OP, are you now saying that there were two types of acknowledgements at the show, one an award and the other something else that includes the same language as the award? Cause, again, that's not what the ATA told me and it's not what is in their press release.

The ATA definitively stated that in the Best in Show/Breakthrough Innovation category, there were only three "named" (using your term) products that received that appellation. Again, according to ATA, no other awards/recognition/accolades were given for that category.

It took me all of 5 minutes on email to learn this from ATA.

You're obviously a known liar and poacher, so your attempt to weasel out of the lie you were caught in is to be expected. The fact, though, is that the ATA denies what you have claimed. Anyone who is interested in the truth, rather than OP's inane obfuscations, can simply contact the ATA--

"Breakthrough Innovation Category:
GOLD: Tactacam System (Stabilizer Mounted Camera, Rear-Facing Camera and FTS), Tactacam, Booth 3713
SILVER: VXR, Mathews Archery Inc., Booth 2029
BRONZE: Ultrarest Integrate MX, Quality Archery Designs, Booth 401

For more information about the ATA’s awards program, please contact Allison Jasper, ATA’s senior director of marketing and communications, atallisonjasperarcherytrade.org or (716) 392-3190."

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.