No disagreements with the above.

Just inventorying in my head what I do-

Grinder and stuffer: I have a 3/4 hp Cabelas, so does bro in law. Dad has a 1 hp. They can all grind as fast as we feed them. I used to use mine for sausage stuffing and hamburger bag filling. They work, but nowhere near as well as the stuffer I bought later. I bought a Weston 11 lb, wishing I’d bought a 20+Lb. LEM gets good reviews for both as well.

Burger bags and the tape dispenser used for taping them off. Not a must have. But a nice to have.

Plastic coated freezer paper outside of Plastic wrap (and the produce bags mentioned above sound like a winner) to wrap the meat in. Get all air out. Freezer tape. I dislike vacuum packing. Maybe I’ve just used poor bags, or had a bad seal, but they always seem to develop leaks in time. Maybe we are just rough in how we handle stuff in the freezer. I don’t know, but plastic wrapped meat wrapped in freezer paper has never failed me.

Butcher knives. A flexible boning knife from Victorinox would be a good “only” knife to have. Then buy 15 others to go with it for specialties.

Can’t have too many plastic meat lugs. I also have an assortment of stainless pans, the kind often used on buffets. Short ones. Deep ones. Half length ones. Keeps the wife happy that I’m not using her pans, plus they get used a ton with garden produce and big cooks on my smoker.

5 gallon bucket for bones/fat/bloodshot mess/silver skin.

I agree with freezing the whole “roasts”. Then it can be cooked as a roast. Sliced for steaks. Sliced thinner for jerky. Ground for whatever. I typically only grind the trimmings from cleaning up the roasts plus I grind the shoulders.

I’ll put a plug in for Walton’s. They have every supply needed. Hardware. Materials. Seasonings. Good service.

https://www.waltonsinc.com/