nathen if you can post pics. pm me and i will send one to you .what i did was took a old frig. gutted it even the part that seprates the freezer from the frig. took a piece of sheet metal and pop rivet it to both doors on the out side then filled in the space between them on the in side with spray foam . after foam drys grind down flush with the doors then add a piece sheet metal like on the out side . then in the center of the inside drop down 4 inc and use a hole saw the size of the tubing that you are using as a cross bar . size dont matter .i used 1 inc. ss pipe & 1/4 rod for the meat hooks . i used 5200 marine sealant to keep the cross bar in place. the only thing that matters is the meat hooks fit the cross bar. i made mine just to see if it would work out of a old frig. that you had to keep a bungee cord on the door to keep it closed . you will half to play with the temp. control to find out what works for you . mine works on low great in Fla i have had 4 100 lb hogs & 2 100 lb deer in mine at one time in a standerd size frig. i split the animals in haft with a sawzall . i think the only thing that really matters is useing ss for the cross bar & the meat hooks .i work in a machine & welding shop so i have stuff to work with .i think that if you had the frig. you mite have 100 $ in it . i hope this helps the campfire brothers . i hate typing grin