Get some really good knives like the pros use.They are made for the work and will hold a good edge.I like Forschner,F Dick and Dexter.They can be expensive but I have bought quite a few used ones on Ebay that were either new,like new or barely used.A good grinder is a must have too.Buy a good electric one and you will be happy.I personally like the #12 size.A big cutting board is good to have too.I use those big plastic lugs.They hold about 25lbs or so of meat.They are really handy if your making sausage too.And if you plan on making sausage,a stuffer is the way to go.Packaging the meat for storage,a vacuum sealer is the best method.Another method I like and will keep meat from burn for years is,put the meat in one gallon twist tie bags,then into Freezer bags.I used to use plastic wrap,but I like the bags better.I've found that when grinding meat for storage,I can slip one of those bags right over the head of my grinder and it really saves time as well as the mess of packaging later.I prefer chest freezer for storing the meat.They use very little electricity and seem to keep meat better too.Having the right tools for the jobs will make your like easier.There are a lot of books and videos that can help you get started.I feel you become a complete hunter when you can take an animal from the field to the freezer and eventually to the table.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url

[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by baldhunter; 07/03/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............