Get good equipment from the start. I have a #32 grinder hooked up to a 1.5 HP motor, but for lighter jobs I just ordered this grinder: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D1TN7XS/ref=twister_B07Z8VK559?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

We also use the grinder attachment on a commercial model of Kitchen Aide mixer and it works well for medium duty use. Eventually you will want a sausage stuffier as the grinder is not that good for this. See if you can find a used one of 10 gallons or more.

Knives I like Victorinox or Dexter-Russel you will want a boning knife, a filet knife and a butcher or scimitar knife for cutting steaks. Get a good honing steel too. A vacuum sealer is nice but the cling wrap & butcher paper seems to last longer. My biggest issue is in aging meat. Now I mostly do this in ice chests but I think I will either make a cold room or get an old refrigerator for this. The cost for good equipment is a fraction of the cost for processing multiple deer.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli